Originally posted by R2 Racing:
Very few CenDiv regions keep registration lists up before a race. I don't know why.

As far as I know, there is not a Friday test day. But if there is, it'll be more advertised a little later on.

Contact MidWest Hoosier if you need tires at the track.

I don't know anything about fireworks.

BG = Baby Grands. They're like miniature Nascar Cup cars with motorcycle engines in them. If any of them shop up and are any good, they'll be quicker than ITB cars. LC = Legend Cars. Again, smaller cars with these retro looking bodies on them and motorcycle engines. They very, very, very rarely show up so don't worry about it. SPU cars are also very few and far between. I'd still expect the top ITB car to be in the top 5 in qualifying in that group, at least.

Thanks!! We do get 2 or 4 of the baby grands racing over here in NH but they have to run in SPU I think. I haven't seen any legend cars in a long time but I when I did the Mount Washington Hillclimb they were in the same class as me. I think 1 beat me and I beat 2... arrg second to a car with the same HP, 1/2 the weight and 1.2 the size. Should be a great weekend and thanks for the clarifications.

PS I called Mid-Ohio and they said no test days are scheduled for the prior week. Darn.

Stephen