My first comment is that the weather was great at the Farm Fall Sprints. My second comment is that the racing on Sunday was great. My third comment is a special congrats to Bill from Planet 6 Racing with his third place finish.

My fourth comment is a question. Because there was a paper pushing, protesting, self proclamed punting fool who kept the final results from being posted at the track who can tell me how to view the results for group 6 on the Chicago site.

Just like in KIDS football this protesting fool will Kick or Punt you for passing him. I have heard this guy say repeadly that when he has a poor qualifying time the cars in front of him had better look out becaue he's comming punting through. Driver I could care less about other issues you had on the track before I passed you. After I passed you I drove away therfore what excusse did you have for taging me ? Oh, shucks I forgot you run your own personal contest that after someone makes a Pass on you, you Kick or Punt the passing driver.

After venting I feel better.
David

ps: I still need to know how to get the goup 6 final results from the Chicago site.