A Saturn spear????? Ya might need that if ya plan on starting behind THE Saturn

At the Runoffs Glen Jung who races a 1st gen in E Prod & a 1st gen in GT3 had his $50,000 motor cycle out for an evening ride. The friken thing has a Saturn spear on each side of the thing at every point where a bolt head or nut is. Between those three toys, his wife (who shares Corona's) & his big a$$ed tow rig & trailer I would like to know where his $$$ comes from. Oh, I know, he has a sponser.

I tell ya what Ben, if I trash another transmission please don't ask what my next transmission will be. I would bring some spare transmissions except that if ya don't keep them locked up some low life will steal them. Ya know I ain't got one of them there trailers with walls & a roof. I will get a motor coach to keep my a$$ dry & safe before the race car will see a enclosed trailer. Then I can lock up our spare transmissions in the motor coach. That sounds thoughtful to me. Do er think ifen I had one of those motor coaches I could talk one of those pretty little creatures into staying the night with me ? I ain't so old that I forgot what to do with one of those creatures. Ya let them cook & clean fer ya.

See ya Sat early a.m.
David

ps: I just washed the race car & put it back in the garage so it don't get rained upon. As I closed the garage door the car was singing some ol song about a 4 door race car.