I've followed this post closely, anything to do with events interests me.

1st. Raymond, I believe that the trophies you are refering to were from a NARRC event two years ago run by NNJR, this post was started about a Tri-Region event ( totally different).

2nd. Mike Cefelo, If you feel this strongly please don't wait to be asked to help,
Volunteer!
Regional staff's are not mind readers they can't tell who is willing to help unless you give them a hint.

3rd. Terry, although the garages were rebuilt 5 years ago they are a far cry from being as nice as the ones at NHIS. They have no doors,no work benches, air is only availible at the last bay and for electrical service you get a cord hanging from the ceiling. when it rains and we all know that it will on any given weekend many of the new garages flood.

there are many more garages and padock space availible but unfortunatly the track staff will inform you "NASCAR" will not allow you to use it.
this is a familar answer from the track.

Timing and scoring has to be accomplished from a school bus parked at start finish, and the regions are not allowed to use the tracks timing loop, this frequently can cause delays.

The restraunt is at the opposite end of the paddock, the infield is moist, there are no showers for woman...

I could go on but this is probably not the reason you don't get attendance, Keep the entry price down. Give competitors a well opperated event with maximium track time and have a reason for being there (series points). and always remember the party is a thank you for the competitors and the volunteers, make it good!

Brian Mushnick