Great… In one year we loose ProRally and gain "drifting" To bad the real drifting, and probably the only place it is every used to "optimize" performance is in Pro Rally... It is very disappointing to see the SCCA membership loose the most talented drivers from its roster.

I hope the "risk" of real racing doesn't affect us on the track to the point we have "club rules" such as with BMW club racing, Porsche club racing, and Vintage club racing. I think if SCCA allows such "risks" to effect the sport in which we participate it will be in a lot of trouble 10 years from now. We are all aware of the risks, and the risks have not changed since long before 1973. In fact I would say racing everywhere is much less of a risk now then ever before.

It is to bad someone had to get those darn lawyers involved... oh I hate those darn insurance companies also, but I think they are just reacting to the lawyers.

Raymond "Lawyers are about as good as Unions..." Blethen

* Not all Layers and/or Unions are bad... it’s just a well deserving stereotype of many.

** The opinions in this e-mail are my personal opinions and not necessarily everyone within RST Performance Racing family.