ITS/ITB race...

Hummm...

I was very surprised that my brother, Scott Carlson and I would have qualified mid pack in ITS!!! In the race results Stephen and Scott would have finished near the top. RX-7's and BMW's were the only car to finish ahead in qualifying and the race. They all could have their own spec classes there is so many of them!!! Anyway good racing, somewhat clean group from my perspective, although I think a few of the ITS cars need a few lessons on passing slower cars, in qualifying and in the race. You all need to realize you have at least 50hp more than us little ITB cars, we are the slowest of all IT classes ( I find it amazing that ITC cars are faster than us, but that I will keep my comments to myself ).

Keep it safe; there were a few close calls and one unfortunate incident. When we are in deep battle also so make sure we see you before you make a crazy move!!!

Also to support the ITS guys, and even a lot of the faster ITB guys... newbies, stay on line, but leave racing room... no need to drive the center of the track and make it difficult for people to pass... if you stay on your line, your race is "unaffected" and so is ours as we can easily move past. If you stay in the middle you make a huge traffic jam that is very very dangerous for everyone behind you. If you need help learning the line ask someone for the help, before going on the track. All of the racers (I would hope) are willing to help.

Raymond "Overall please, but I think we all were a bit lucky" Blethen