You forgot Beaverun.

Actually, if you haven't been to Nelson in a few years, it is a much better "facility" now than in the past. The track was always challenging and extremely fast. Right now, it would rate a 2 or 3.

The Glen has to be rated tops because of its condition and history. I am not necessarily enamoured with it, but it is kept -up beautifully. Rate it 1.

Lime Rock is a nice park and a challenging track but tight schedules mandated by Sunday Blue Laws sort of detract from it.

Summit Point is a neat track, not quite as thrilling as a Nelson and a bit "crowded". I think it is a tiny bit better than Lime Rock, but the tarmac is a little worn in comparison and it has less "history".

Mid-Ohio is a great track--if you could always have dry weather. The concrete patches are diabolical in the wet in comparison to the Glen's concrete. Since you get a lot of weather down there (and if you have to tow a long way) there are better options. Dry it is a 2; wet an 8.

Beaverrun is a very cute track for smaller groups of cars. Lots of topography. About a 4.

Pocono--I haven't had the "pleasure" but it would have to be the least popular and below NHIS.

Finally, we were supposed to have a race at Adirondack International Speedway on the 4th this past year. The track just wasn't up to standards, however.