I had to park my car after lap 7 - broke a front hub - too bad the car was working prety well. Noam, there are only two braking points for me, Big Bend entrance and Short Chute left hander before the "esses"

I was in the press tower warching the race. Only saw the tail end of the Jeff/Rick wreck. Dick's account is the the same account the drivers gave to me after the race. My only response is that I had a run at Rick going into Two. He was running mid-track. As I took a look and moved drivers right to attempt a pass he snap the door shut. Now I know it's my responsibility to make the pass clean and would never assume "it's done" until I'm past the drivers door or more. My evaluation of my expereince is protect the inside line and make me go outside, don't chop my nose off. Hey everyone has there own style I've been racing with Jeff for two years and he races very clean. I'm not saying Rick was at fault either but a wreck on hte main striaght seems very odd. Sometimes we forget this is gentlemen racing and we were taught some racing ethics (do's and don'ts). The ethics allow us to put the cars on the trailers at the end of the day and race again tomorrow.

As far as the "A's" and "C's", I always give an "A" car room to work especially in a race. On the other hand the "A" cars have to realize the we ("C" cars) may be in the middle of a battle with another "C" car. We can't make room if it means loosing a position. In that case the "A's" have to wait and make the pass at the next safest passing zone, if you can (just kidding). We can learn to live together