Well, it's been a while, so a detailed update would fill the site. The car is back from the chassis shop with new floor, and a new cage. Not completely satisfied with the cage. I am going to do a weld by weld inspection of it tonight, but I have found at least one joint that was only partially welded. Driver's door bars are great - triple horizontal with NASCAR style verticals. There is going to be a lot of work cutting the dash to get it to fit around the down tubes and the high mounted knee bar.

I'm not sure about the main hoop either. There is a gap from 1 3/4in to 2 1/2in from the top of the cage to the roof. And the front down tube could have been about 4in farther forward.

Oh, and the tabs on the horizontal shoulder harness bar were welded so close together that I am going to have to move them in order to mount the seat back brace.

Well, at least the work on the trailer is 95% done, and the car is back to be able to work on it again.

That and start working on sponsors - already got the Official Desert of BnS Racing lined up. At least the team will eat well!

Pictures will be uploaded to website as soon as I can compress them (1M each).

------------------
Bill Stevens
Mbr 103106
BnS Racing
83 ITA Shelby Dodge Charger
www.motorpride.com/BnSRacing