Originally posted by BVinson:
The 240sx for example from SSB to ITS is 230lbs!
And the 240SX only makes 155 stock HP compared to 172hp for the Acura... With similiar smallish brakes (257mm)... AND, I'll take your problems any day, because I'm still 100lbs overweight, and it's going to cost BIG $$$ to try to get it any lighter than it already is...

The Big picture is taken into consideration when these classifications are made, and, based on the current weight of the Acura in question, I'd say that the brakes and FWD configuration were more than accounted for.

SS weights have NOTHING to do with IT weights, so again, this is a non-sense comparison, as it means very little. What matters is the stock weight of the car, and what we can reasonably expect the car to weight after IT prep... We start adjusting the weight after that...

The Acura is POTENT for ITS, and I just can't see ANYONE on the ITAC, CRB, or BoD being sold that this car needs any kind of weight brake... It looks really good right where it sits...

I know I sure do enjoy watching the back-side of the two we have up here go blasting by me on the straights...

------------------
Darin E. Jordan
SCCA #273080, OR/NW Regions
Renton, WA
ITS '97 240SX