Originally posted by Bill Miller:
You've shown (me at least), that you can't be taken at your word. We had discussed the ITC VW hp issue off line, and we both agreed to drop it. But I'm sure your selective memory has forgotten that.

Not sure why you're afraid to tell us what you see as the bottom of the performance envelope for the various classes.

Whatever Bill... I hadn't realized that I had brought it up again, but shame on me for wanting more info... Also hadn't realized that I was even discussing this with you, but apparently now I am again...

I'm not "afraid" of anything concerning IT, the SCCA, or the rules around here... To my knowledge, there is no defined "bottom" of any particular class. I suppose that could be defined as Kirk suggested... "too fast for the next lower class..." All of this is a little new... PCAs are NOT EVEN Instituted yet, and we have made a lot of moves based on some new processes, and people want to see what is going to happen with that before making a bunch more moves based on the process. Is there something really WRONG in your mind with that??

As for responding to "your" questions... again, this type of BS is exactly why I have been avoiding doing so... I have no chance of saying anything that you are going to be happy hearing, so why bother. You're expecting perfection in an inperfect system that has little chance of ever being perfect...

Finally, the VW issue WAS dropped, and still would be, if you had just let it be. If someone has information, I want to hear it so we can have a better idea of the situation. All I did was ask to hear more info if he had it... If you don't like the way I asked, that's your problem... not mine.

Oh, by the way, pretty much EVERYTHING I've suggested might happen with IT over the past year has happened... So so much for your "can't take him at his word", BS... I've been as straight as I can be with the information I have available. If you need more than that, I just don't know what to tell you...

So, to try to rephrase my previous sidetracking of this conversation in a manner condusive to Mr. Miller:

"85rwhp for the CRX and 100rwhp for the VW? Hmmmm... that's intersting. I'd be interesting in knowing the source for your numbers, because that doesn't make any sense, considering the cars are within 45lbs of each other... The VW should walk all over the CRX with that kind of power advantage, regardless of the brakes or handling. Please contact me so we can discuss this further, as I'd like to better understand the situation..."

------------------
Darin E. Jordan
SCCA #273080, OR/NW Regions
Renton, WA
ITS '97 240SX