Kirk,

I believe the steel wheels on the NB are 16x6.5. I think I mentioned this back on page 1 or 2.

Andy,

Like I said, the Golf/Jetta correction was done this year. So, I can only assume that's the way you guys operate, and will continue to operate.

Darin,

Induldge me and send me the list of the cars in that group. IIRC, the 2.0 16v A2 Golf/Jetta in ITS weren't corrected to have their weights match, nor were the 1.8 16v A2 Golf/Jetta in ITA.

And, you keep saying the weights were incorrect. Based on what? That's what I've been asking all along. Same goes for the Corrado. If I understand what you're saying, the weight on the BMW is correct, if it responded 'normally' to IT prep. It's only because it responded 'better than anticipated' that the weight is incorrect. Assuming we know nothing about the performance of the car on the track (yeah, I know you can't put the jennie back in the bottle), what would the weight be, if the car were classed today? I contend, that if it's not what the current spec weight is, that the current weight is incorrect, and can be corrected under E&O. And, I never said any of those other weight corrections were CA's, those are your words.

And, just so you don't think I've forgotten about the Rabbit GTI. Looking at Jake's spreadsheet, I see that the 'power ratio' on the Rabbit GTI is 24.20, yet the 510 in ITC is 22.60. But the GTI's going to be too fast for ITC. And I'd still like to see all that VW engine data you have.

------------------
MARRS #25 ITB Rabbit GTI (sold) | MARRS #25 HProd Rabbit
SCCA 279608