The SEDIV typically sees around 5 to 7 ITC cars per weekend. Not bad, but it could certainly be better.

And really, drop the weight thing. It'll be no more dangerous than the current situation given that I already race closely with ITB Volvos nearly every weekend and have ITS BMWs passing me at a 20mph closing speed. I'm wayyyyy more worried about getting collected by a 2800lb, 220hp BMW that is lapping me than I am about getting tangled up with a 2800lb, 115hp Beetle. Seriously guys, think before you type.

And the Golf???
Go ahead and class it in ITC at 2700lbs. I have no problems with it. Hell, take about half the cars currently in ITB and add 250lbs to them and put them in ITC. Again, no complaints from me.

I'm very happy that Mr. Jones is not on the comp board. I assume attitudes like his are what got IT so goobered up in the first place. "When in doubt, panic and put it in ITS." Excellent. Thats just excellent.

Scott, who also finished on the podium at his last ITC race with 10 cars in class (not that this means anything, but since it was mentioned above I thought I'd throw that in there <shrug> ).