Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: March Fastrack is out, let the games begin!

Aye.

AB

Agreed! Darin and Andy, I hope you guys can look past people like BM and realize how much the IT community appreciates you keeping us informed and even involving us in the process.

Originally posted by ITSRX7:
    Darin's hard work has the CRB looking hard at this. We are breaking into some of the 'old school' stuff that is commonly discussed here. The ITAC is hoping the CRB will allow us to start recommending some class moves coupled with weight changes. They just need to soak up the interpretation and throw out the commonly accepted 'history'.

AB

Please, keep at it, and Thanks!

------------------
    Ony

and thirded.....I've stated it before, but it can't be overstated. The mere fact that the members of the ITAC, who participate here, the members who lurk here, and the CRB members who also stop in from time to time represent a "new breed"...a sea change in the method of running the club.

As IT racers, it is a dramatic difference, as historically we have been perhaps the largest but least considered group in the SCCA racing community.

Thanks to all, and keep trying. Don't let the the detractors get you down.

(Is prod really as grumpy and political as it appears?)

------------------
    Jake Gulick
    CarriageHouse Motorsports
    ITA 57 RX-7
    New England Region
    [email protected]

This may be my last year in IT cause I wont wait for 05 and C.A.'s but I will have a stake in ITA as long as Im footing most of the bill for my son to race in this class, and ill bitch about wanting C.A.'s in IT until it happens, but in between bitching I had better be throwing out some ideas and writing leeters to try and help or im just part of the problem. And shooting the messenger thats trying to help you, well thats pretty foolish I must agree.