Originally posted by Bill Miller:
Darin,

I don't know what information you need to get, either you were involved in researching the weight on the E36 318is or you were not, end of story.... Rather than directly answering a fairly simple question, you take the politician's approach.
Bill... Should I even bother to do what I am trying to do, or do you just already know what that is and so why bother???

I have in my backpack right now (I'm getting ready to ride my bike the 13 miles to work right now, 4:40am, not in the mood for this BS...) about 20 pieces of paper that includes the three original Letters to the CB concerning the weight on the 318, the pages of the GCR that contain the IT and SSS classifications for that car, as well as the three seperate ITAC responses to the letters (consolidated inputs containing each persons comment on the matter)...

If you'd give me a second or two to actually go back over them an formulate a whole picture, I'd be happy to respond...

Sorry, but I do have a normal life outside of racing that involves a little attention as well...

To answer yes or no to the question you posted would not do it justice... There is more information available than that...

And stop talking about "panties"... your giving me the heeby-jeebies...

------------------
Darin E. Jordan
SCCA #273080, OR/NW Regions
Auburn, WA
ITS '97 240SX

[This message has been edited by Banzai240 (edited October 06, 2003).]