Guess I'll jump in here. I just did a Kuhmo / Michelin ? Hoosier comparison since I had three sets to compare over three race weekends. First was the Kuhmo to Michelin at Daytona and Moroso.. The sessions were about an hour apart over two days so track temps were close. I was about 1-2 seconds faster with the Michelins and there is no comparison when it comes to wear...the michelins keep on going. Also, the Kuhmo's always go away for awhile then come back while the Michelins are constant.
Then, up at Barber, I compared the Michelins vs the Hoosiers. I gave myself one full test day on the Michelins to get used to the track, then on Saturday, practiced and qualifed on the Michelins, the for the race I slapped on the Hoosiers. The first couple of laps were like someone put glue on my tires, instant improvement...2 seconds. On Sunday, I praticed on the Michelins with the same time an improvement of about a second from the day before....getting to know the track better. Then 45 minutes later, qualified with the Hoosiers...no comparison..another 2 second improvement. Sunday was a 1 1/2 hour enduro and they were solid the entire race and there's still plenty of tread left for the upcoming SAARC at Sebring in Aug......I'm hooked, and I gave away the Kuhmo's