Thanks Chris...Yes, I have been gone a long time, it's good to be back...
I offer customized motorsport graphics on a club racer budget. It is also a good way to generate sponsorship, because I give you an electronic illustration of the car with the prospective sponsor logo on the car, or if you want to pitch multiple companys, I can give you a few illustrations. My designs are 100% original and not "cookie cutter" designs, I will not re-sell your design to anyone else, so you will have a one-of-a-kind Beeson Design.
I charge a up-front art fee which can range from $200-$400 depending on design, which this is where I make my money, because I do not up-charge the vinyl. I only use "High-Performance" Vinyl, which has a life span of 8years, with no fade and peeling. My retail charge for vinyl is $5.50 a square foot, most places are charging double that...I believe that every car on the track should look good, but should not have to pay large amounts of money. I also can give templates for people who want the car painted.
If you are looking for cutting edge design for your race car or for that matter, tow vechicle, trailer, or what ever can be painted or apply vinyl, and is very open to "thinking outside the box" on the graphics, I am your man.
I do not have a store front or employees, I work out of my home and that is how I keep the cost down.
If you are out of state, which I am out of Ohio, and are installing vinyl, no problem, I will ship you the vinyl, and you can install yourself, or have another person to do it.

Well I hope this works for everyone, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact me via phone: 330 836 2099 or e-mail: [email protected].

Thanks,
Dan Beeson