Figured its time to knock off the rust and get racing! Little status report on BigSpeed Racing. Got a new used eBay special Class C RV on the Ford E450 super duty chassis with the Triton V10 - the little Class A with the 454 was not up to the task and was sold after one trip so hopefully this Ford will have the grunt - so far it seems to pull awesome. Scored for $8000 and $1300 to get it delivered to NJ - long winter of shopping to find the right rig and price. 107K miles and feels very tight, interior is very nice. Come over for a beer!

New Hankook tires - $738 delivered - tell that's not a smoking deal? That's for the Ventus 214 C71 autocross tire-fast but short life
New Hawk HT10 141s.650 pads - off ebay for $165 - retailing over $200 + shipping another good buy
Home repairs on the bodywork for some savings but I did go all out for Powertech to nut and bolt the whole car for safety - worth it every time.

Yes, the theme here is to save enough money to actually race!!! :-)

The first event will be Summit Point. I'm going to focus on the North East Division Regional Series but it seems a little thrown together and I'd really appreciate some feedback on what folks think. Saw a few posts but not much. I want to confirm that this is THE regional championship to chase...Pro IT is the top dog otherwise. (DA and Terry - I will do a few - don't count me out)

So what's the score on NEDiv Regional Series - everybody going after that or nobody cares cause it's new?