ok here is the story about the vinyl. So i found a pic of a bimmer with a winter camo paint scheme and fell in love with it. So i went to the master mind (stephen blethen) with the pic and a very small idea of how to do it. Ok so the idea was to call stephen and beg him to help make this a reality and he said we can do this! :026: So with the computer program that he has for the vinyl cutter we sat down and started looking through camo designs and found one that we could blow up and stretch out to fit the car and after many hours of fooling around with this whole process this is what we came up with. The best part about camo is that u can just make some crazy shapes and play with them till they look cool enough to up on something. Stephen and my wife Sarah did most of the lay out and i applied about 80% by myself as stephen cut vinyl and they laid it all out. The whole process took us about 16 hrs to do. That includes design to install! I cant say thanks enough to Stephen Blethen and Sarah Dugan they help make this a reality and i would love to do it again. If anybody has an idea that they would like to do please feel free to contact us and we would like to help make your dreams a reality!