I thought the Nelson quad was an awesome idea for an end of the year race weekend. 4x points available and 4 races in 2 days. It is also a great way for the region to get a large car count at Nelson (in October no less)! I only went this past year for the points. I'm not a fan of the tire ramps and lack of (flat) run off area. (The grass is not flat...). The people are great and I like being at the track - it just isn't high on my 'list'. I was vocal that all sanction # races on a weekend should count towards points. Anyone chasing points will show up to 'defend' as needed. (That is why i went and i believe Dan H. was there for the same reason). I know if it were my region and my home track - I'd push for the same thing. I don't agree with limiting the number of races on a weekend that can count for points. I would like to see more of our regional weekends go to a format like the quad. I know we have been talking about doing a triple with qualifying sat followed by a race and then 2 sanctioned races on Sunday. This rule means that only 2 of the races count towards points now. I agree that this rule limits a regions ability to try something new (at least from a points perspective). All just my .02 (as usual).