Quote Originally Posted by StephenB View Post
Chip, do me one BIG favor. Don't spend a lot of time on my behalf. If it becomes an internal argument then don't bother waisting resources on it. I WAS going to do more racing with the Audi but I can't afford to run the Audi and the RX8. If I ever do anything with it I am certainly not building a new engine (unless I blew it up!)
I promise - I won't but it was caught and will be looked at. no promises beyond that, it's still a committee.

on the TSX - I think the weight is not absurdly low, and like jeff said, general preference has been "better a little lower than realistic than carying a floorboard full of lead." again, if desired, we'll look at moving it down to S at added weight (default 3175#). of note, this car WAS run using the published process, which differs from the "old" process that was used on most ITR listings. as such, it lost 6% rather than a flat 100#, and gained weight for having wishbones. works out to something like 25# lighter than it would have been a few years ago. we're still reviewing all of ITR and might move all listings to the published process, the old process, or a hybrid. whatever we choose will 1) be the answer that seems most balanced and requires the lowest number of spec line changes and 2) be updated into the ops manual.

The 03-05 Accord we actually went the other direction on, because they really didn't seem to have a prayer of getting to ITS weight (2490#). the CL was a pretty obvious fit in A.