Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
Chris, you haven't read the NASA regs, have you? NASA - certainly in its Honda Challenge and Performance Touring categories - is all about excluding uber-cars from the lower classes, except they do it from an "inclusion" model versus an "exclusion" model. Six of one...

But I'm glad to read that you actually are/were giving thought to building a car for racing in SCCA. Don't give up on the dream... - GA
I've honestly never read the NASA rules. I was mostly just kicking the hornets nest with the comment, however the general displeasure it expressed still stands There are always pros and cons and I like alot of what you've done for ST, but in this case, I don't like it. What about adding a penalty to these super cars? or allow things like control arms to help the slow cars? oh wait...

That said there are some core issues in the ST rules that bar existing cars from coming to play and I firmly believe that we risk losing (more) people to NASA.

In closing, I must remind you that I have already built and raced a car in SCCA competition...