I am amazed to understand this still… It’s not like I’ve not know about SCCA Club Racing being a non-spectator event but as a businessman I am sick in my stomach to see all this potential earning for the regions, SCCA and events like the ProIT just get flushed down the toilet because of this antiquated way of thinking and doing business by the SCCA and regions. I don’t see any additional protection needed at any of these events that I’ve been at for possible spectators and I’d like to know what the actual cost of the insurance would be. As long as you don't let them into the hot pits, where's the danger? I doubt these events will bring in hoards of people but anything is better than nothing. I heard NASA draws all kinds of spectators to their events and from what I’ve heard NASA is growing while SCCA is floundering and only relying on the club members to support the club. What is the difference of the membership and competition license fees between NASA and SCCA? Maybe it’s time to bring the SCCA into the 21st century.