* ITE. Ive been trying to develope ITO in SARRC for some time now. We narrowed the performance specs allowed to create some competition. Catch all classes like ITE mean there are often few cars in class of wildly different preformance levels. Meaning there are ITE cars that should be in STO.

* Regional only classes are nearly impossible to recruit for. Its not in the book.

* AS: You are kidding, right? I have a perfectly good race car. To be AS legal all that i could use from it is the chassis. The class is dying. pushrod, carburated, race cars with tiny brakes and wheels. they are racing in the past.

* Bottom line is that when NASA can bring 12-15 cars per class and 40-50 cars in basically the same performance catagory to many of its events, scca's inability to have a place for these cars to race is a reason that the scca is struggling for car count. I am just suggesting we work on this.

* Last point. The biggest class in world challenge this season is the new GTS class. Mustangs, Camaros, Caymans, M3's. The cars are readily available and are inexpensive to sprint race. At the NASA level these cars are coming to the track in droves. NASA race weekends can be very disappointing with track time getting squeezed and races getting shorter and shorter.

there's a real opportunity here. i go to a nasa event and ive got 10+ cars to race in class each time. i go to a sarrc event and there's poo. this often includes the arrc.

i am fighting the good fight here, but with budgets getting tight i can only go on so much longer without some support.

oh yea....ive got a perfectly good race car. selling race cars to buy another one in this economy makes no sense at all. and....have you ever been on the track with GTA drivers?