though I only submitted one 10/10ths IT motor sans build. but I know it was tuned on an engine dyno and header built on it. and a few 8/10ths builds.

However I also submitted prod level builds, street motor with head work, big cams, high compression 12:1 pistons, etc.. I would consider these motors to be well in excess of 10/10th.. wouldn't these be considered 12/10ths builds? This was during the 30% and a 12/10ths motors didn't make It process power.

I plan on submitting my plots and engine build sans certain tolerances and specs. Motor was running and running strong untill the oil pump broke and killing my new engine. Getting multiple people to submit 10/10ths build is going to be very hard.. I mean who would want to sink the thousands of dollars when all data shows that they are going to fall short, and now have a motor that is less reliable and still uncompetive?

But going from 9/10ths to 10/10ths is not going to bridge the gap. at that level you are eekign out 1hp here or there, and workign on area under the curve. We are still some 10+hp off which doesn't seem much that is an additional 10-15% gains from going from 9/10ths to 10/10ths..

I can see how someone can say.. well it hasn't been done and been documented.. But thinking from a logical and standpoint.. why are we worried about pinching pennies on on either 9/10ths or 10/10ths.. when the data presented shows we WAY far away from our spec'ed hp goal.