Quote Originally Posted by tom91ita View Post
if the process is working, we should all have one of the cars to have...but this does make me more optimistic. thanks!

with regards to making the weight, the car was originally in "A" as 1800 # + 180 # driver then later 1980 driver included.

the car may be able even if the driver is not....

but i have added things over the years and was not really thinking weight (dash bar, right side door bars, etc.)

Tom

FS: two ~ 50 # blocks of steel
but don't call because i will be out walking 4 miles per night to lose weight.
Sorry if it came off differently, but it was meant as a positive comment. We still need to resolve the front runners that hold a significant lb/hp advantage, but I feel better about that today than I did a year ago.

I have come to realize that ITB, and if it were more widely subscribed, and saw more cars added/built raced ITC will always be very difficult for the ITAC to deal with. At the end of the day, the more lbs/hp targeted in the process, the more sensitive it is to the assumed hp going in. So we see big swings any time power gain assumptions are adjusted. That means small errors will have larger effects and it will always be tougher to "get it right". It's good to see so much effort put towards getting there though .