I'm in Sioux Falls, SD I was going to go to MAM this next weekend I think this is there first event for the season to talk with some peeps about my plans.

The DX Civic has all of the S.I. Body panels already installed. Has the correct front brakes and would need to ditch the drums for the SI calipers and rotors. Looking at part numbers for the two cars DX vs SI the only real diffrence I can see between the two is the steering rack/hubs/axles/engine/Trans.

My 95 Integra is an Automatic but as far as i can tell the rest of chassis and brakes are exactly the same as the LS,GS,RS but the GS-R is diffrent only in engine trans and front brake calipers.

I'm also concidering looking for a Integra RS this is about as close to ready to go as possiable e.g. no sunroof no ABS manual windows no power locks.

Please dont take my responces as defencive i'm here looking for advice and to learn. Also a ready to race car is looking more and more appealing as I delve into the "REAL COSTS". I have been dreaming of road raceing for years now. Been there done that with Autocross and Drag (1990 Integra). Enough wishing time to do somthing about it.