the new minutes certainly took the thunder out of this fastrack.

good to see the STU brake propsal in there. the other STU and L proposals are also good additions. the oil drain plug thing was always the catch for a "run it in STU" car.

I like that we are discussing the removal of the washer bottles etc... in IT, but haven't decided if I'm for it (they are totally unneeded and free to remove) or against it (there's no REASON to remove them if they may be deactivated, the plumbing and asociated cabling removed, etc..). on the one hand it makes for a more presentable package with less crap to worry about (potentially) and some more real estate under the hood for working or allowed mods (headers, intakes). on the other, it's a bit of rules creep and while I don't think it (the proposed rule) in itself is dangerous, the precedent MAY be.

one thing I'm affraid of is that the proposed washer removal rule needs to better define "holes in the body" because all I can think of are those left by removing washer jets on the hood. I think the intent may be to have any cold air source through an inner fender (etc) exposed by such removal covered over, and the GCR technical glossary already disagrees with that reading through the definition of body. if the intent IS in agreement with the GCR definition of body - then this rule will have irregularly beneficial results for performance (all modification allowances do, based on inherant differences in the cars).