OK, I know this isn't necessarily IT related, but I'm an IT racer - so hopefully that's all the connection I need.

As some of you may know, along with racing in IT, I co-drive in rally. Andrew Frick and I have been racing together in stage rallies in the US and Canada - with CARS, NASA, and Rally America - for the past three years. Thanks to an arrangement between RallyCar (Rally America) and the organizers of the WRC Corona Rally Mexico there is a special class that our non-FIA rally cars can compete in during the WRC event. It was with this awesome opportunity in mind that we created a charitable movement that I'm extremely excited to announce called Rally Team for Dreams!

Rally Team for Dreams is a new rally car team created to make a difference in the lives of kids facing adversity. For our debut race - the WRC Corona Rally Mexico in March 2011 - we've partnered with Camp Sunrise, an Ohio summer camp program devoted exclusively to kids impacted by HIV/AIDS. As you can imagine, these kids live their lives as underdogs, at risk even beyond their disease. Many face poverty, prejudice, violence, and other tough challenges every day. Since 1994, Camp Sunrise has been providing a therapeutic community for these kids, giving them an escape from the overwhelming emotions and social burdens associated with HIV/AIDS and providing a community of unconditional support and understanding. We think what Camp Sunrise does is pretty amazing, and we want to do all we can to raise awareness of and funding for this unique program.

We are committed to championing Camp Sunrise and telling the world about it as we prepare for Corona Rally Mexico competition. We invite you to join Rally Team for Dreams - for as little as $5 - to help make a difference in the lives of kids who need it. Details are available on our web site at www.rallyteamfordreams.org. Please take a few minutes to check us out - joining the team is fast and easy - and please spread the word, as we only have two months to make this happen! Follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook, and help us raise awareness!

We hope we can count on your support! Thank you, in advance, for your help with this exciting effort!

Cheers!
Ryan