Hello everyone! I just recently acquired a 1990 Honda CRX Si that was listed in the classifieds.

(Can't link till four posts but its a 1990 Honda CRX Si in West Michigan area in the classifieds, White/green/yellow)

Looking at spending the winter working on the car and starting driver schools come next spring. I will be racing mostly in the Michigan/Great lakes region (Waterford, Grattan, Gingerman, Black Hawk, Nelson, maybe Mid O if I wanted to be brave my first season).

Here is what I know so far:

Drive Train:
4.73 final drive
Mugen header
Quaife differential
(1) dead battery
Engine manufacturer unknown
Exhaust is straight pipe with a mating coupling (nice for changing to a muffled exhaust for Waterford)

Suspension:
Eibach Springs (450# on the front, 650# on the rear)
Shocks are TBD (adjustable shock towers but there is no manufacturer marking visible)
Rear sway bar TBD (its there but I can't recognize the manufacturer)

Brakes:
Brembo Rotors
Hawk blue pads
Stock calipers
SS braid brake lines
Air ducting tube from front bumper back to rotors

Looking to get the car underside cleaned well and removing the sound deading from the bottom and interior. Doors are left intact so I will be removing the door plastic and windows and need to add NASCAR side bars to make the cage legal.

Anything else I get to this winter will just be nice extras.

I will probably be browsing here like mad for tips and advice. I will try and avoid as many dumb questions as I can.

Again hello everyone and I look forward to racing with some of you next season!