We have 18ITB cars registered for LRP making it the 4th Largest attended NARRC ITB race in the last 5 years. And the largest since the the 2006 NARRC runoffs

I will always remember that year... my brother and i tied for 2nd in the championship and Tim Mullen won it all... It was my turning point in realizing anything can happen. I was in the top two the entire race and out of the 23 ITB cars I had to be 7th or better or just stay ahead of raymond and Tim and i would win the championship... last lap in second, all by myself going onto noname straight I broke the hub. I coasted along the gaurdrail to the uphill and sat to watch Tim win it all!

Anyway if we could get just a few more (well 6) then we would have the largest NARRC ITB field in a decade! If we could convince beran, charlie, rich, eric, mike, derek, scott, and jim to race then we would have the largest field and all the top 5 in NARRC for the last decade! Start recruiting and if your in ITBand your reading this go register for a race you can't miss!

Stephen Blethen
NARRC champion way back in '03