Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Billiel View Post
Hey look at that... 2 reasonable responses!

So back to my original question: I want quality over quantity... Perhaps IT Fest and Double at WGI

So Jeremy,

Your definition of reasonable is when someone supports your POV and all other POVs are unreasonable. Dude, a mind and a parachute operate on the same principle....they must be open to work properly.

Think outside the box, it can be done ...you just don't want it. You're just not WILLING to make the sacrifices to make it work....and that's OK.

But, and it's an important but, don't insult all of us who have made the sacrifice to be dads and race, by saying our responses on how to do it with sucess are unreasonable. And don't insult the event organizers who have voluntarily sacrificed their time to run these events. Just because they don't fit your "definition" of appealing or quality doesn't mean someone didn't put a lot of effort into it. Asking someone to define a "quality" event for you is like asking someone to book a surprise perfect vacation for you. How can someone else define quality for you?????? What if you go to IT Fest and have a miserable time??? Was that quality? What if you went to NHMS and won and got to be back home on Sunday afternoon?? Was that quality???

I say sell the car and fund your son's CHET account.......you wanted to sell it before. We'll all still be here when you get back.

R