Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
I apparently don't know the whole story, but I'd be careful with the blanket statements like that, Rob. The entered driver (I don't know for a fact who was driving) is a long-time driver/entrant, with a lot of significant experience and numerous successes in both SCCA Club and Pro, and IMSA/Grand Am racing. The guy's been racing probably as long as I have, if not longer...I think Bill and I were racing against each other in SSB back in the early 90's!

Again, I don't know the details, so I hesitate to comment on the specific incident(s). But I don't think the gentlemen in question needs any "schooling" from any of us...

GA

P.S. I was pretty surprised to see him entered in ITS...can't imagine why, with SSB and Grand Am efforts in the works, he finds IT attractive...maybe we have a good thing going on here...!

Greg,
Rumor was it was his son.....dunno.

Either way, he got caught mirror driving going into 3 causing him to spin by himself in front of me, taking out Nimkoff and Thiele in the process, experience or not -rookie move.....you wouldn't do that. I know that for a fact.

Glen, I was in full pucker, and at one point tucked my elbows in as if it would help!!

R