Ed: How about if I pay you back if I DO win? LOL. Attending races is always about money, time and priorities. Simply put, I haven't prioritized one of those races over 4-5 others yet. This year, I am down to a 3 local weekend schedule.

Jeremy: The conversation isn't about MY abilities, its about the Miata's abilities, again. Every year, I offer my car to a few select people I trust (to be able to pay if it gets wrecked) to take it to the big events for free so that it CAN be compared to other cars (Kip V for instance). I would love to see it run.

Greg: We all know Matt can build a motor. I am waiting with great anticipation for you guys to actually do one. One that you know is legal, one that you know is your best effort. When you do, we can sit down over a beer and compare the dyno sheets of our two cars when I bring mine to your dyno for back to back testing.

I also wonder what will prompt you to say to everyone "I told you so on the Miata". When one wins the ITFest? Or the ARRC? Hardly dominant. CRX's and Teg's have been doing that for almost a decade. I guess we should be using the E36 measuring stick, which is very fair. I dont see it happening, but if it does, I will be the first to again submit my data. Overdogs suck.