Quote Originally Posted by Andy Bettencourt View Post
Nobody said it was good Kirk, what I was trying to say is that you KNOW it wasnt good, you could have validated with someone who was on the committee at the time the info - or posted that what you found and where you found it first, then we could come in and correct it, should it have been wrong. I just don't like it coming off as fact, when it indeed was not. Before you post what you have saved from your 'pre-tenure', do us all a favor and validate it as what you think it is.

The documentation process we have now is light years better than whatever was in play before. As you state, it was a DRAFT Darin did. Presented to the ITAC and final recomendations were taken directly by the CRB after debate.

The Feb addendum was tGR. We wanted to do more, we were convinced by the CRB that anything outside the +/- 100lbs barrier was going to raise flags with the BoD.
Andy,

IIRC, one of the main concerns when the whole discussion about a classing process (and the lack of one), was that there was NO documentation about how things were done. You were around during those discussions, as were most of the ITAC members. I'm genuinely surprised that you guys were so cavalier w/ the documentation even after those conversations several years ago.