Thread: Results from LRP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by CRallo View Post
    LOL is right

Bruce alone is worth the price of admission to skippy! He is so known for his way with words they even made a T-shirt "25 years of Bruceisms" In my two years working at skip and driving the cars I got to hear many of them first hand, lol.
    BruceM ran 1/2 of our 3 day racing school at Skippy LRP and did a great, safe job. I wish a few of our competitors in ITA had taken the course,too. Just spent $100 plus dollars for a pair of tailights(to replace the right one smashed on Sat) off of Ebay. Guess it's getting hard to find taillights for 30 year old RX7's!!
    20+ people bid the price up.

I found out from Flagging, who hit me on Sat. They recorded the incident at station 11. I was at trackout on the left after hitting my apex in West bend. Could have driven a Sherman tank past me to the right but the driver used my rear bumper and taillight as his braking point. And the winner is...The #3 silver Z3 Bimmer from Darien, CT. I could see it happening in a corner fighting for racing room but not where I was. No biggy but the driver never came over to expain...Live and learn and I guess payback can be a bitch
    Last edited by BruceG; 08-06-2009 at 12:44 PM.