Well, I have heard of that, in some posts in the past. If I understand correctly, it goes in the empty slot between the camber adjustment bolt (where the sway bar is mounted) and the two slotted bolts? At $35 from Paragon it might be a good idea.

- Is this also used to stabilize the rear suspension while the camber is adjusted?

As far as measuring camber, I generally only lift ine side of the car at a time, then do something similar to your method, albeit at abot 8 deg. I use an angled piexce of metal. The problem is, I loosen all three nuts (camber + 2 x toe) to adjust it and when it all goes back together it's a mystery! I think my methodology is in need of improvement.

The other problem I encounter is that whenever I loosen the nuts enought to allow movement of the spring plate and control arm, everythign shifts in one big go and I've already lost my startong poing (even if I mark everything before hand). Maybe jacking the car on both sides would help that?

- Do you jack by the transmission?
- Do you care to share a good value for rear toe? I have been running about 1-2mm toe-in on each side (total of about 3mm, or 1/8" total). This is measured on the wheel rims on 15" wheels, level with the axle stub.