Yup! Were in..Already sent in our $100 bucks for intent to run. We are going with a 3 man team. Can't wait to see how we fight as to whom gets to run at night.

As of those whom are on the fence. Ask yourself this, were and when can you get a total of 12 hours of track time, let alone 12 hours of track time in a racing situation, you can't. Heck, just sign up for this, run as far as you can until your cars breaks or you get tired. Imagine how much your learn about yourself, your car and your driving abilities. This is an awesome deal that they are offering us and we should all be taking advantage of it. My team is going there to win, why would we not want to win, but, if we don't, I get to go home on Sunday morning ( that's gonna hurt ) and tell everyone that I got to drive over 4 hours in intense racing, got to make pit stops with driver changes, got to run at over 120 miles per hour in the dark and not be able to see where I was going....How awesome..I cannot wait.

Sorry to rant, I just hope you will all think about it. I would love to see over 30 teams there.

PS, if anyone has some brand new and also free tires they would like to get rid of please let me know just kiddin....but...........