Quote Originally Posted by dominojd View Post
Yeah I think Greg or Jeremy Lucas, should have an online Data Aq. for dummies 101. An online class once a week over the winter would be nice.

But we all know Greg is a douche so he would never do it, Jeremy?
Currently I do web conferencing to help the long distance customers so we can share the same screen and look at their data together (I've even done it on a Friday night to help them look at Lime Rock qualifying data for the race the next day) but perhaps recording some of those sessions might be a good idea since the best way to learn is by seeing examples. I'm not sure how best to do an online class. If someone has ideas how to effectively do that I'm all ears. Greg & I have tossed around the idea of writing some articles as well, however you'd be surprised how much time it can take to write a several page article that is well illustrated and explained.

To answer the original posters question,IMHO software is what makes one product better than another. In the budget category, that's what makes the DL1 hard to beat. I've used all the club level systems and keep coming back to the DL1 as the recommendation for 95% of people. If you have more detailed questions feel free to email or call me and I can run down some of my experiences with you.