Dear Drivers,

Thanks for all your continued support and patience. We are finalizing the new site and within the next 7 days we should be up and running live. I am sure we will have some mistakes and corrections will be needed but you can go over the site and email us any problems, comments or suggestions.

I wanted to touch base with everyone and get your feelings on the following subject. I am now making the phone calls with Lime Rock and Pro Racing to get us as a support race to World Challenge on Memorial Day or the NASCAR event in August. The bottom line is that we can not race for free and they will be coming back to me with a fee if they decide to accept us. I was told that this could be around $20,000 and I am making the case for $10,000. The problem is that if we get to run for a cost of around $10,000 track rental I will have to come back to you with an entry fee that works that will cover our costs which include the track rental, insurance and misc. The main problem I see is that for this event or any event where we run as a support event we will not be able to pay out cash for awards. IS THIS A PROBLEM? Please let me know.

You must understand that when we run under a regular event 50% of the monies go to the region and 50% to you. Now that we are not running with a region the rules will change. The reason why I think this is so important is that I would like to showcase our series for the sake of getting new drivers, members and growing the SCCA. Plus this will help in the quest for more sponsors. What do you say? This is our series and we all get a say. Let me know your thoughts.

A second thing is I am working on getting us stories in both SportsCar and Grassroots magazines. This should not be a problem but as you know business is business and it will help if we were able to place an ad thanking our supporters and partners. I know some of you guys have businesses, etc..... The total cost will be around $1,500 for the ads and layout costs. Can anyone help? Let us know...... I would love to get this done.

Driving Impressions is the title sponsor and fyi we have laid out over $4,000 to do the podium, the website, travel etc... and countless hours working behind the scenes because we obviously want to sell more products but because in my heart I believe in this and love what we all are accomplishing. We will continue to do what we can and we would take any help where we can from anyone. ( my dogs and I must now eat dog food together )

Lastly, Thanks to everyone for everything. Try to support all of our sponsors. You will be blown away by the website.... I guarantee it and you will be very proud to be part of this series. www.proitseries.com coming soon

Gift Certificates: If you know anyone wanting to get you a gift for the upcoming holidays please have them contact us at www.teamdi.com and buy you a gift certifcate. Hey we need the business but guess what, we will work even harder for you.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!

Sincerely,
Robert Zecca
1-800-275-4667