I've got a question on the sunroof removal rule. I'm building an Integra GS-R for ITS. GS-Rs always came with a sunroof. The Integra RS was offered without a sunroof, but is listed in ITA. Is it legal to reskin the roof of the GS-R with an RS skin?

I believe the "All sunroofs may be replaced with panel or *replacement skin* [emphasis mine] of the same material as the original surrounding roof material" line in rule 8f allows me to, but I've heard others express different opinions.

And the entire rule, for reference:

8f. Convertible tops and attaching hardware shall be completely removed. Note: Convertible model cars are permitted if they were only available as convertibles (e.g. MG Midget), or if the convertible model is specifically allowed on the vehicle spec line. Convertible models may compete with their respective OEM hardtop. All latches shall be replaced with positive fasteners. Manual and electric sunroofs, original or aftermarket, where the panel is not normally removable shall be retained and run in the closed position. Components (motors, cables, rails) may be removed provided the panel is securely retained. Removable
sunroof or T-top may be retained if bolted or welded in, or removed completely. Glass sunroofs must be removed. All sunroofs may be replaced with panel or replacement skin of the same material as the original surrounding roof material.