On the way back from NJMP Sunday had trailer tires shred. I never say it let go and i watch the mirrors all the time. for just such problem. We had one explode on 79 south bound to Beaver run No question when that let go. We suspect that picked up something and went flat. Had checked the tire pressure and set at 60lbs(should have been 65) Found some good information on trailer tires. A. should be set to Max PSI on tire. B Speed rating is 65 MPH!!! Outside temp at time was 86. Remember coming out of Summit on a labor day on 81 North bound going with the flow of track looked down and the Hemi was hauling at 85 MPH syas to self OH SH T This is way too fast if something breaks etc took a fair amount of time to get back down to 70 and then was getting some ugly looks from the left lane runners. Anyhow I got 2 tires today Carlisle st 225x75x 15 went to pickup and instead of Load range D he said he got us E load range for same price. Just run them on same side of trailer he says. I went to carlisle site the Mounted diameter is 28.2 for both tired width of D is 8.8 and E is 9.0 D max pressure is 65lbs 2540 load and E is 2830 at 80lbs. Any how aslong as we keep them on same side is this ok???