Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to racing. I love racing and have wanted to get involved for years, the only thing stopping me was I didn't have the money or the opportunity to really get my dream started. However even with the horrible economy right now I've become lucky enough to get a little spare change to make it happen. I recently purchased a 93 Ford Probe GT that was just the topic of a thread on here. Apparently I can't post a link but if you go to specific models>ford it will be in there. That same car that benspeed was referring to is now sitting in my garage.

I am planning to use the car in ITS as soon as I complete the drivers school next spring. I'm in the Great Lakes Division and I'm hoping they will be doing a one weekend double school again next year. I know this car will not be a front runner especially with a novice behind the wheel but my main goal right now is to gain experience. If I finish my first few races in last place I will walk away with a smile as long as I don't smash up my fenders or more importantly the fenders of other drivers on the track.

Being new to this I would love to get some advice, tips and pointers on what to do and what not to do as a novice.