1.) FA, FB, FC, FE, FF, FM, FS, CFC, CSR, DSR, S2
2.) SM, ITC
3.) GT1, GT2, GT3, T1, T2, AS, SPO, ITE, BP, ST
4.) ITR, ITS, ITB
5.) SRF, SPU, Legends
6.) SSM, DP, EP, FP, GP, HP, GTL
7.) FV, F500, CF, NCF, FST
8.) ITA, IT7, SSB, SSC, T3

I didn't see ITS times for the weekend, so I don't know how many laps I would lose in ITB (plus I'm pokey), but, I'd have to see how many S cars y'all get. I can think of few, if any, ITC drivers who would want to be in the mix with SM. As a former ITC driver, I'd rather be out there with GT1. I'd rather have my fingernails ripped off. I think you'll find near complete agreement on that last point.

The only group last weekend that was light was wings and things - 6 cars? If you get the same turnout, resource allocation says the group needs to go with someone else. ITB/SS/ITC seemed to work well. YMMV. I recall some unhappiness with A/S/R combo.

Based on the counts from last weekend, The R/S/B combo and the SSM/Prod groups will be crowded. Maybe move B with A and drop SS/T3 in with R/S? A cars out pace the B cars and the SS/T3 guys are use to running with T1 Corvettes (at least in Nationals).

I'm certain they intend to do this at some point, but I'll dump on the porta-john situation again. Can they distribute these things through-out the entire paddock? It's a LONG walk to the flushies from the middle of the paddock.