To all Pro-IT competitiors and prospective competitors:

A challenge for Round 2:
RaceShopper will double all Hawk award contingencies for Pro-IT Race #2 for each class that has MORE starting competitors than listed for Round 1!!!

I don't need to tell you that IT has long been the poor removed stepchild in relation to the SCCA National Classes.
Now is your time!
Bob has done a fantastic job in setting this whole program up - and administering it.
Now, tell your fellow racers and get them involved!

Best Regards,
Edwin Robinson.

P.S. - Stay tuned for more crazy rewards- like winners in pink cars, vehicles marques that start with the letter 'R' and people who reside within 10 miles of Norfolk, CT!
http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?n...d=487245&rfi=6

Edwin,
Thank you for your support and help in growing our series. I am on the phone daily with Edwin from RaceShopper.com and he is very happy with our results. I think in time you will see more sponsors and more help from our present sponsors. What we as racers have to do is know that we have something that is very good and support it and the sponsors the best way that we know how. It was a great event and I really enjoyed meeting many of the drivers. I love to see people happy and not bickering. We could have great competition without problems and I believe the drivers of PRO-IT are proving this. I want to personally see great competition without people destroying their cars. There needs to be a respect on the track for each other. We need to put on a great show and maybe in time we will build up a spectator base. We are on the right track.

Thanks again,
Bob Zecca"