Thread: April NHIS School/Regional

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Britain, Connecticut, U.S. Local Track: Lime Rock Park

This was a good one, definitely.
    Everyone seemed to make it through the weather-and the school-ok, and Sunday had some good races. I think SSM and ITA are tied for best to watch. My brain was a little cold to follow all the races, but I remember Richie winning in his 'Teg (no more making fun of the color of his car-though there's still his huge hauler!), and Maynard owning in DP. Beran Peter had quite an "oops" moment involving the inside frontstretch wall and cold tires. Joe dominated ITA (and lapped the first car with a namesake crazy pass in turn 2), but had #44 Miata (Brandon Bogart?) close behind (and alongside every time through 3), with Andy finally overtaking Shane H. for third on the penultimate lap (what's wrong with the 09?). Dick Patullo got to practice his emergency handling skills when slight contact got him spinning about halfway through heading into 3. Jeff scared people when his hood flew open after flooring it for the group's morning practice-that thing sounded like a bomb!
    As far as students, I couldn't even tell there were any out there! Everything was smoooth...

Thanks for the worker goodies too, Mr. Bettencourt.
    Last edited by Magical Trevor; 04-15-2008 at 07:26 PM.
    "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."
    "Don't genius live in a lamp?"
    -Patrick Star
    NER Board Member