Hey Guys,

I wanted to let you all know that I have been working with Dick Patullo to set up an annual inspection prior to the first race at NHIS 4/13/2008. As a result, Dick has graciously agreed to come to On-Track Karting in Wallingford Connecticut on Saturday April 5th, 2008 to inspect cars for us drivers in CT/ MA/ NY that are willing and able to come.

The TECH inspection will begin at 10am, and will run for as long as we have cars available to TECH. Dick is doing this as a favor and we are not expecting to run to any particular time, so if you are interested in coming to the TECH on the 5th, please plan to come early. I do not expect Dick to hang around for additional cars to arrive as would be typical of a region scheduled inspection.

I am requesting that anyone interested please register with me at my email address on the North-Atlantic Production Car Challenge website. My email is [email protected] so I can give Dick an idea of the number of cars that are planning to show up. Additional details can be found on the "Latest News" section of www.production-car.com and you can feel free to contact me directly by phone or through the IT board. So far we are looking at 6-8 cars that have "pre-registered" to participate.

A few drivers have offered to bring coffee and Beer (Dick's honorarium) as well as some items to grill. Chris at On-Track said he would provide a grill for us to cook burgers and dogs if there is an interest.

Let me know if you are interested and I will add you to the list.

Thanks
Jay R. Creel