It will be hard for me to top last year as far as excitement. Had a great time doing the MARRS again. Managed to get third in ITA points. It went down to the last race between myself and Bryan Pritt for that position. Bryan showed great sportsmanship when things just didn't go his way. Did all of the races except for VIR. In addition as mentioned in an earlier post I got a call from Csaba on the friday before the Longest Day to come to the track with my suit and helmet in case I was needed. I think it was a set up because I was the second driver in the car. It was cool to hear Csaba come on the radio in the morning and say "turn the headlights off". I had the fastest lap in the car until the last stint. Thats when Csaba rolled out a brand new set of Hoosiers for himself. I hope I get to do another enduro someday. I even had excitement at the shop fixing wrecked race cars. Four not counting my own(sorry Gregg). To all my MARRS friends, and my new enduro buddies, as well as my customers thanks for a great year.
Brad
[/b]
Hopefully you ar ecoming back to play in '08