[attachmentid=1244]Last night we held our NNJR board meeting and discussed at length the 2008 season. One thing we spoke about is holding PRO IT events in conjunction with our races at LRP, Thunderbolt and Pocono. We are hoping to have about 6 race events. Driving Impressions will be helping to sponsor this race by donating TEAM DI safety equipment at every event to the class winners. We will be awarding shoes, underwear, balaclavas and gloves. At the end of the season we will be awarding a TEAM DI 3-layer SFI 5 suit valued at $700. This is all in the talk stage but I would value your input as to how I can best set up the sponsorship in a equitable manner.

In addition to sponsoring the PRO IT event I would like to help sponsor all other NNJR events by handing out $1,000 in DI bucks for use in purchasing TEAM DI safety equipment. In the coming months I will make a final announcement on how this program will be implemented. For 2008 Driving Impressions hopes to be carrying more major brands including Sparco, Oakely, Recaro and others in hopes of expaniding on the needs of our local customers both here and at the and our Lime Rock store. We plan to expand our own line of Safety Equipment known as TEAM DI which will include suits, gloves, shoes and underwear. It will be top quality but at a affordable price to compete with the rising prices of other European lines.

You can contact me at 1-800-275-4667 or [email protected] www.teamdi.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
Bob Zecca