Ahhh yes - now that my stocker has been classified in GT1 where the money wars are pretty scary I'd really have to be on the crack to run 2 race cars. BUT WHAT THE HECK - I can't do any of the motor work on the GT1 car myself, I gotta have an IT project in the garage to fiddle with. ....it is a long enough winter in NJ.

No waffling though - the GT1 ride will remain in the stable. I just want more horses to ride.

On the competitiveness question - lots of good remarks. I wasn't surprised that there are no takers on the pony cars. The bimmers are the smart drivers choice - known ability - that seems to have won hands down.

I'm still looking for the Z32 in my area - this is the profile - slick top, 75K miles, unmolested, $5K. Figure another $10K and you've got a front runner that will unfortunately burn through brakes. Can't believe how many of these have been pimped out and ruined.

S2000 - try to find a decent platform for under $10K - I can't. Haven't seen a single built car for sale but I bet they'd be over $20K. Really good points on this cars weaknesses.